SRAM's Rival 22 Hydraulic Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offers precise front braking and rear derailleur shifting performance. Forged aluminum brake and shift levers deliver precise modulation and deft shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The…
Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The…
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
• Forged alloy holder with integrated Pad-Lock hardware for precise adjustment, triple compound for optimum performance • Triple: Kool Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon:…
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for the Avid BB5 brake feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
Hope Tech Mini, M4 (pre 2003 models) Disc Brake Pads. · Sintered pad compound works best for wet conditions
To keep your SRAM road disc brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads offer quiet braking and increased modulation. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set.
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
The Evolver Brake was introduced in 2000. It was called the Evolver because it was destined to change the way all U Brakes were designed. If you look at brakes before the Evolver and after, you can see that the name is applied perfectly. The Evo 2 is the natural progression of the original Evolver.…
Keep your disc brakes performing at their best with Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for Avid brakes. They are available in Jagwire's Mountain Sport, Mountain Pro and Mountain Pro Extreme models. The Sports have a low-noise, semi-metallic compound on a steel backing plate for all-around use. The Mountain…
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation…
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water…
- Cartridges: forged aluminum cartridge holders with a threaded mounting post and standard-compound pad inserts (M70R2 versions include mounting hardware) - Inserts: replacements for worn Shimano cartridge pads (includes retention cotter pin) - Molded: 1 piece internal backbone pads with threaded…
Slide in Serfas' BPS100 Shimano Compatible Road Pads for reliable braking. These cartridge style brake pads install easily and all hardware is included.
Serfas' innovative BPS300 V-Brake MTB Brake Pads provide reliable stopping power. The dual stage pads clean and prevent squeaking. Plus, they're easy to install.
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, they self center for easy installation.
Serfas' DBPA2 MTB Avid Compatible Disc Brake Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and made for Avid BB5 mechanical-disc brakes.
Serfas' DBPA4 MTB Avid Compatible Disc Brake Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and made for Avid Elixir hydraulic brakes.
Serfas' DBPS1 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with all current Shimano disc brakes.
Serfas' DBPS3 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Shimano Deore Hydraulic BR-M555 brakes.
Serfas' DBPS4 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Shimano Deore Mechanical BR-M515 brakes.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Compound: Organic - Pad Shape Number: 37
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
• Long pad with mud plow tip, off-center post helps extend life • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more…